Sunday, January 22, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Already in position when we checked to start our day -

And whilst at Wolf Brewing I checked and found both in place -
Oh wait -this one was for Auntie Di's GreatBlastFurnace -
THIS one was for 'here' -
My dessert sweet from Dawn's - AppleKhrispShortbread Bar!

My sandwich - I could SO just taste the awesome EggAndOlive again -
So THAT is what I ordered - with lettuce, tomato, and onion on multi-grain bread - AND THE PICKLE!

Ears -
Ears!
Time to pay TheDogTax -
GULP!
Time to heat the dinner soup -


VERY TASTY!  ShrimpKhornChowdah from MyGiant -
The FrEYEday night Willow spot - when NOT in the ROOM OBSTACLE spot - 
******

I had watched New Amsterdam on my phone in the freshly made sheeted bed to close out our FrEYEday night - so we did sleep in a bit - and as expected, I did 'venture to Wolf Brewing - which I'll share here tomorrow -

AND I believe THAT was a deep sigh to mark the start of The GKP WorkWeek - 

SofaShift - here we come -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage 
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The Gulp shot made us laugh! And you look very coy in the cracker shot, Willow!

#1 made some beef and barley soup yesterday and she used the leftover beef and carrots to make me a stew, with added rice. It's yummy!

# like to watch New Amsterdam too!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables look so yummers! I love New Amsterdam too and I'm sad that it's over. It was a great show!

Dawn said...

Egg and olive?? I like cheese and olive sandwiches....so maybe. I love Willow's ears.