Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Watchin' AND watchin' the watchin' - I noticed when I started assembling the post that BOTH members of The Royal Khouple are there - one on The Perch and one in the background!
Now for some solo watchin' -
55 on FrEYEday - 24 on Saturday - Yep - it's WINTERtime -
Now for Willow's SUNday SofaShift -




Of course, I had to work - via tummy rub - for this one -



And since it wasn't too bad a shift, I was able to wrap it up before the GIVE ME FOOD Willow Workin' commenced - this was just part of HOW CAN I GET IN MOM'S TRAVEL PATH way -

Remember, WinterSolstice arrives late this afternoon -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You do like to block your mom's travel path, don't you, Willow! Happy First Day of Winter!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Speed bump dog doesn't get forgotten when it's treat time!"