Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Time for some views from The PF Palace -
I think they appreciated the NICE weather and spent the time flEYEing around -
Up until the time I put this together - just before 5pm, I never got to see either of them -



The pictures are out of order but I'm sure you can work around that -
And we did reach that mid 40 number - actually seemed warmer than that -
Willow doing her happy WIGGLE dance when I put on clothes, shoes, and grabbed the keys!



Not ready yet....
Okay NOW!
Our light to turn right - and I had to shake my head when I got to it as I could Sheetz had gas for 3.899 and PREMIUM for 3.889 - I even asked when I stopped in there a bit later - and even their APP had The George Street stores prices as we had seen 'em!
So our 'venture was to White Clover Family Farm -
What a nice photo opp spot!

We hadn't been here for too long - and headed out for I was trying to find some decorative wreath or swag for The Khottage - but I didn't want to $pend too much - this was one display of their khrafyness - they had started out with many many more - based upon what we saw on their FB page -

Sorry - my framing today was off - the SUN - let's blame it on The SUN -
Another reason for the visit was to snag a khandle for a HOWLiday bag I'm gifting to a neighbor - the comments about their candles are always BEYOND incredible - and whilst there, one of the other shoppers mentioned how well they burned and how good they smelled - she said she had even taken one of the candle making classes -
and a SNICKERDOODLE was the winner to come back to The Khottage with us -
Hey - it is one of the other shoppers that shared her comments - and all those gift bags you see are candle orders to be picked up -
Even Santa has a maildropspot!
And whilst I walked around, The Galaxy switched itself to one of its FUN FILTERS so I rolled with it -


Switched back to 'normal' -
One last look before we pulled away -
 Off we go - but I decided to make the return trip a scenic route - more here tomorrow -
BUT I wanted to share/show the swag we got - I had to add some ribbon so the hanging would be off the brick ledge -
I am quite happy with it but I do need to go out an rearrange the bow to show the pinekhones - the one is hidden -
My helper - she ended up back in The Khottage at the front door whilst I hung it - but unlike The Khottage's previous khanines, could have been free range :-)

We settled at home for a bit - but soon called in our foodable order - aka 'venture TWO!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your Christmas swag! It's perfect and we love you with the snow swirling around you inside the car, Willow! The weather peeps are predicting snow for us tomorrow night and into Monday morning but only a wee bit. We shall see.