Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday Thinking

Lord PF was thinking of his breakfast as we started our day -

The Now Lady PF showed up for her spot -
Was Lord PF back to think about dinner?
And 'today' should bring weather - we'll see how The Babblers did in the PANIC ALL reporting -
Wiggles doing a MIND MELD?
And her furry famous wedge the face between the khouch and the pillows/sherpa -


Of course, warm Arizona thoughts come from The Auntie Di chair -
Or the jokingly named EvilDoggieBed - BTW, I did wash her purple towel with this week's load -
AND the paw placement - SUCH a lady!
And her favorite 
HOW TOUGH CAN I MAKE IT ON MOM TO LEAVE THE LIVING ROOM?

We do think it's good we are not superstitious - Willow's 2023 York County Doggy License is 1313!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: I did bring home the Dell in case it is too icey dicey to start the day - I'll see how it is when it is time to go - and if I'll stay or will I go!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Paws and fingers are crossed that the weather isn't too bad for you and NO ICE!