Friday, December 16, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday - wet & icey mess -
You can see the icecicles off the patio overhang -
I never did see a PF there - they were probably in  a khanoe somewhere -

The RAIN was relentless - I joked I needed earplugs to counter it beating on The GKP office roof -

The only sketchy part of the commute to The GKP was the waddle I needed to do walking from the parking lot -
The nightly after dinner ritual  - as SOON as she's done - she's off to the frig -
for her kharrots -
Working me as I started putting this together -

Sorry Willow - I didn't capture all of those wonderful EARS!

I started on The List Thursday afternoon - khrafting our weekend - with one 'venture for Willow - and one for me -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The rain is coming down here and we are praying it doesn't turn to ice. Enjoy your carrots, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I haven't had carrots, but I'm right at the fridge when Dada is getting out the lettuce. I love the thick crunchy bits at the bottom of the leaf!"
Chaplin: "You dogs are SO weird."