Saturday, December 24, 2022

Saturday Sharing

It was still raining when we woke FrEYEday morning -

Proudly watching the last of the preparations blowing by -


By lunch time, The Now Lady PF tucked herself on the back of the nest box -
YES - I am holding on tightly!

Yep - like a rock -
The winds had Wiggles a bit bothered - The cable going out and in - and the lights flickering didn't help -
ACTUALLY, as I put this post in place, she is tucked behind me on the sofa - or should I way wedged -
But eventually wondered if there would be a 'venture - and did get all excited when I got dressed - in my warm layers -
After hearing the chair drag itself across the porch - and nestle against the planter, I brought it in - and the one garden flag that was out -

Yep - not a fan - 
So after being ALL ALL excited about her friend coming to see her - and pet pet pet PET her - two adults headed to The Conewago Inn for lunch - Auntie Di's plans did allow her to join us -
Our traditional Conewago Inn drink - Bourbon Manhattan - 
It was a tasty twist on what we had anticipated - 

I do have some more pictures to share but since this is already l-o-n-g, I'll do so soon -
But worry not, since we each got some soup, The DOG TAX was able to be paid -

After returning to The Khottage, The Nap Phairy got me - and despite thinking Willow and I would go a 'venturing - which I thought might include dropping off Khousin Benny's ChristmasBiscuits, the weather - and the urge to nap won out!

We'll see it I will be a bit more motivated today!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The temps outside are brutal! Stay warm and safe and Happy Christmas Eve!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It sounds like your weather hasn't been too bad! Here's hoping there are a lot more adventures coming soon!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Merry Christmas Eve!"