Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday MOMday

As expected by The Babblers wet and snainy sneety for much of the day -

The Now Lady PF braved it for a good portion of the day - positioned like this -

NOW for FrEYEday's foodables - Cheeseburger sub -
It was YUM - and I put some of sweet peppers from the frig on it - it was NOT eaten in one session -
Yep - not eating alone -
I had planned to get breaded khollieflower for a side - but when I asked and she said SHRIMP AND CORN CHOWDAH - for one of the soups - SOLD!
It was Saturday's lunch - very nice!
Watching the unwrapping of one of the tax 'envelopes' -



See - I did straighten out the pinekhones and bow -
FB memories - 

******

Willow and I had a khalm shift - and I wrapped it shortly after 530 pm - 

We'll have lots to share and tell about here tomorrow!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those cracker pics are real crackers, Willow! Ad we loved seeing the pics of NAK.

#1 made some soup over the weekend. She was quite proud of herself!

It's cold here and we may get some snow this week!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

The delicious foodables always get a double-take from us! Hey, Khyra- we got snow - not much but enough to get my paws wet!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Cheeseburger cheeseburger Pepsi!"
Java Bean: "It has been raining here for two days. Sunny California. I am so bored I destroyed Lulu's bed. Sorry Lulu."
Lulu: "No you're not."
Java Bean: "You're right, I'm not."