Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Watchin'Walkin'Wishin' Wednesday

From The PF Palace - Lady PF morning -






Monday's Khondo Route Walk -










Since I had not gotten to the store, it was TORTILLA toast -

And five years ago today, Khousins B and E made their entry -
 Happy Birthday Khousins Emmy and Bentley!!!!!

Auntie Di had a  nice Tuesday visit to see Dad in Millersville - she brought me breakfast - THANKS AUNTIE DI - I'll share pictures tomorrow since this post was already long - all part of Thursday's Thinking!

Ah yes - back to work too - and since I'll be covering SUNday, I need to modify the chant to

Khome on SUNday night!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy and Bentley! We love your puppy pictures!