Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Watchin'Walkin' Wednesday

 Tuesday morning found us being treated to Tropical Storm I-something's western remnants - 
 Wet - wet - wet - too wet to walk - 
 By mid-day, TSI had moved on - 



 Lady PF back to watchin' -
Lord PF too
 Monday morning's walk - Little style!





 And the watchin' for toast!


Eye on the prize!

Our area was inland enough to be spared the full storm treatment - just wet wet here - by mid-day, the SUN had arrived - and the drying - AND LAWN GROWING GREENING commenced - I considered going for our walk in the afternoon, but it just was too vaporizing steamy - as I put this in place, I got to see some of the wrath whilst watchin' CNN - oh so lucky -

We did meet at BobKHat Creamery for lunch - and I'm THINKING we'll share that tomorrow since this post was already long -

*SIGH*
It is also WORKIN' Wednesday too - so yes, come on Saturday night ;-)

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: It was National Chocolate Chip KHookie Day on Tuesday - I made sure to drop into MyGiant for my bucket of yum!
******

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Mmm, toast!"
Charlee: "Do you even know what toast is?"
Chaplin: "Does it matter? It's food!"