Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Watchin' Walkin' Wishin' Wednesday

Lady PF already watchin' her Tuesday -

******

Now for Monday's walk -


Out at George Street -





Tuesday's walk -
With NAK as today is her Gotcha Day -

Oh so demure Little!
Yes, your toast -
This was the bumper sticker I saw on SUNday at District Thai - the perfect item  to share on Women's Equality Day!!!
Gotcha Day - 2006 - and NATIONAL DOG DAY -
 And my 61st Gotcha Day - oh what a difference forty years makes :-) with special guest NAF - our very khool schnauzer - she was one special dog!

Tuesday was a busy and productive and touching day - since this post is already long, I'll share more tomorrow but Auntie Di and I went and saw Dad - then I decided to do my ROTE of CVS and MyGiant - then to BobKHat Creamery - which resulted in a special surprise!

Today?

Don't know

Surprise me!

No work this afternoon so I'm all yours!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Make sure to celebrate your DOG and OUR RIGHT TO VOTE!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You got the most beautiful weather for your special day! Happy Gotcha Day, angel Khyra, and Happy Birthday to your mom♥

Unknown said...

Happy heavenly gotcha day NAK and happy birthday to you Phyllis.
I hope Khyra and Khumbu are having a party. Cake for everyone.

Wooos
Rita, Arko, Sooty and Sweep!