Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday Telling

A lovely Monday morning - under 60 degrees to start our day!
The khamera went back on line by mid-day -



Lord PF showing off his twisty stuff -
SUNday night Little had a Cow Tail Treat - I had gotten some from DoggyLoot when I got the DoggyIceCream for THOSE Goldens -
HIT!





This past weekend had been The Hive's FIRST anniversary of being open to pour and brew and feed!

How fitting - I got number one to complement the Golden 1's all over The Hive -
Soup of the day was Italian Sausage & Orzo - quite tasty!
 I had originally ordered their BLT until I saw the new offering of a Rachel - score!  
Turkey Khole Slaw Cheese Grilled On the marbled bread - 

I had to smile for as I walked in, one of The BobKHat Creamery owners was leaving with a beverage - she smiled and repeated our mutual khomment of PATRONIZE local - I told her since TBC was closed on Monday, The Hive was my spot  and that I planned to see her tomorrow!

Auntie Di and I had planned to visit Millersville on Monday but decided to make it today - so that freed me to make a quick ROTE - The Hive - a York Traditions bank ATM to make a check deposit - then MyGiant for SEVEN things ;-)

The day had started with a very comfortable Khondo route walk with Little - I did the bedclothes - and I MIGHT have napped - just sayin'

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You and your mom both scored in the treat department, Holly!

Olive Mehan said...

How fun and yummy!!

Licks and Tail Wags!!

Olive and Luna