Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMeDay

Just a PF scenery picture - the main scrape khamera was off line so no good pictures - this was my weather window shot to let me know the weather was improving from my drive to The GKP -
For assorted reasons, I had escaped at 3pm and not the 'normal' 630pm - 
WIN for Little!

Did I say WIN WIN for Little?  After The Phillies completed their sweep of The Mets, we did a walk to thank her for delaying the start of OUR weekend!
 This was in my FB memory feed on Saturday - I got a chuckle and figured it suited today's post theme -  I won't say which khlass reunion it was ;-)

I was fortunate SUNday morning when stopping at Sheetz - both of my preferred SUNday papers were in - WIN ! !

As for today...not sure what is and what isn't on the agenda - but until mid-day Wednesday, nothing else matters!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom has never been to one of her class reunions. Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Look at all those people crammed together in one place! The good old days!"
Chaplin: "Only a dog would think that kind of crowd would be 'the good old days'."
Lulu: "Oh yeah! Belly rubs galore!"