Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stella Day!

Meet another one of my pals from Minnie-Snow-Da!
Say HOWLoh to Stella!
She lives about 200 miles away from Princess Eva and Handsome Brice, Duke of Destrukhtion. Maybe she'll be able to khatch their scent some day!
This was her pikhture shortly after she got sprung from The Slammer - she's soooo furry happy she got lukhky like I did and khonned some human into taking her home - to a khomfy bed - and good food - and nice toys - and all those other things that make our lives so furry grrrreat!
Here she is singing!

And here she is looking beaWOOtiful!

Stella and I have been khorresponding about blogging. She's really trying to bekhome akhtive in it - and would really like to meet more furiends through it!
Please drop over and say hi! It would be really khool if woo would add her to your google reader and/or blog roll thingie!
*******
Mom and I would love to thank evfurryone fur the kind words about how I'll be donating to the shelters/reskhues this year instead of sending pressies to my pals. I hope my furiends do understand.
We would also like to thank evfurryone for the good thoughts fur Kyrye. I'll be sure to pass them along to her when I visit her today whilst Mom is Xterra'ing along with The Pups!

Have a great Saturday - enjoy that extra time with your humans!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEssWoo: Please give a shout out to my little huzzy pal in training - Khady Lynn got that fixing thing done on Friday. Sibe Vibes she heals khwikhkly so she khan get bakhk to keeping my MalGalPal PrincessHollyBollyBananaBoooooooo in line!

PeePeeEssWoo: Mom giggled at the Dewey's Xavier Cugat - and explained the poor old guy was married to Charo - that's enough to have done anyone in!







24 comments:

Stella said...

Woooo! Thank you for Stella Day! That is so furry nice! That you showed my pictures, too. Especially my favorite one where I am singing.
I love to sing!

Khyra, you are just the best!!

Kisses,

Stella

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I will go spread my haroo's over there!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We stopped by to woof at Stella. We may be able to do so in dogson someday.

Princess Eva

Teddy Westlife said...

I went to visit Stella - I hope she likes cats! But we are both black and called Stella so we should get along fine.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, dat Stella shure iz a cutie...me will go say woofies to her...and hope Kyrye iz feeling good...have a pawsome saturday..

b safe,
~rocky~

Asta said...

Khyra
Thanks fow intwoducing Stella..I bet they'll have a pawfect chwissmuss..the best pwesent of all is to wescoo a fuwwkid..

I think Lacie has a heawt of gold..she's just mischievous, and does seem to attwact twouble..
smoochi ekisses
ASTa
pee ess you didn't see my weal post..it was in pwocess when you saw it, hehehe sowwy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am going to visit Stella right now!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

meemsnyc said...

Stella is adorable! Sweet doggie!

The WriggleButts said...

You have a very cute friend, there! We'll drop by!

Bajas

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cutie Stella is! We're off to go say hi to her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

D.K. Wall said...

As always, thanks for the introductions. We have, of course, followed the command and visited. And Khady Lynn we are already a fan of. Happy weekend!

Amber-Mae said...

I think she looks cute sooo fluffy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Army of Four said...

Stella is gorgeous! We'll go right over. She reminds us of a girl version of great-brother Booter!!!
Tail wags,
Storms

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Stella is gorgeous, we too will drop by and say hi. :-)

Holly & Zac

Unknown said...

We love Stella! Thanks for promoting her!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya we stopped by to see Stella. She certainly is lucky to have a great friend like you to create Stella Day!!
We think it is a great idea to not give presents but give money to needy animals. Mom is thinking that would be a great idea too...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Hero said...

Yay! Congratulations to Stella! I go over to her blog and say WOO! I'm happy to see that another dog made a blog.

And thank woo Khyra, for being so kind! I'm sure woor donations will help a lot of dogs in need of their furever homes this howliday season!

Have a Woonderful day!

Hero

Jack & Moo said...

Woos & a-roos for Stella! She's a beauty - may her new family spoil her properly!

S&J

Mack said...

We will go say hi right now!

Simcha said...

Stella is very pretty! She has gentle eyes.

Simcha

River said...

Hurray for Stella! I'll stop by and visit.

love & wags,
River

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Stella is a cutie and we're glad she got sprung from the slammer!

Steve and Kat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

thanks for introducing us to Stella! We are so so happy she found her forever home!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo o

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Stella is a black beauty, isn't she? We will go visit her.

Woos, the OP Pack