Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanking and Thinking Thursday

Hi Evfurryone!
Furst off, I'd like to thank Happy fur this khool award - it is certainly a testimonial to haute khouture!
It certainly dresses up this blog!

If anybuddy would like it fur THEIR blog, 'tis the season so please feel free to akhcept it as a khadeau from Khyra's Khorner!
******
Here are the khards we've sent 'round the world...Huffle and Handsome Ben didn't get these bekhause I wanted to make sure they got theirs in time fur the howlidays. My mom hadn't yet found the spirit (although she has found some spirits) SO they got 2007's SOS-RRF Barbara Branham khards.
Mom had visions of doing something khlever and festive but have I mentioned she just khouldn't find the spirit (but she did find the spirits)? We were going fur a four seasons kinda thing BUT we knew it just wouldn't be a Khyra khard without a huzzy shot!
I promise to try and get her into the spirit of things next year (as well as into the spirits)!
******
I was just blown away by evfurryone's khomments, thoughts, ideas, etc for Stormy!
We are working on something we khould add to our blogs which would link to Stormy's blog so Stormy's mom and Brother Thunder khould be khontakhted if ANYONE ANYWHERE had any information!
In the meantime, please feel free to snag anything from my blog and link it to your blog. If you have any ideas, please leave a khomment here or email me at Khyrash at the gmail dot com thingie! I will see that your message gets to Stormy's FAMILY!
*******
YES, I'm thanking and thinking that we are one hekhkuva kharing group! We all know it khould be anyone of us - and has been some of us in the past.
Over the khoming days, more of Stormy's mom's furiends will be posting about her on their blogs.
******
Thanks fur the nice khomments about the Walkin' Wednsday episode as well. I so wish my walk route khould inkhlude Peyton KholWOOrado! In my head it does - and in my head I'm trying to get Stormy home to her Khyra Stuffies with the baggie of KHYRA FUR! Her mom says she keeps some of Stormy's favourite toys and treats on the porch so when she khomes home, they'll be waiting fur her!
Hugz&Khysses from a leaky Khyra's Khorner


30 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Dear Ms. Khyra,
I'm pretty sure that your mom always knows where the AGJ is. We'll keep sending good thoughts to Stormy.

Princess Eva

P.S. The boy wants to know why he didn't get any of your fur?

Teddy Westlife said...

Well I like the card I got with some of your fur in it anyway.

I'm having mum work on the Stormy thing tonight too.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra,

Congratulations for the DWB Awesome blog award:)

I need to catch up on all the posts that I haven't read (and though I am becoming better at reading Khyraese, it would still take me some time:)

But thanks for your visits. I just wanted to tell you that I appreciated each one of them:)

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

The WriggleButts said...

It's a real pretty card. It's got you on it, so it couldn't really miss.

Bajas

The Musketeers said...

That's a very nice card Khyra ! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra! I thought I'd stop by and visit your Khorner. Your card is awesome! That's so scary about Stormy. I can imagine how worried his family must be. My paws are crossed that he'll get home soon.

Your friend,
Joey

the many Bs said...

hi Khyra, we think that card is very pretty. our mom is not in the spirit either, even though we are. heck, we are always in the spirit.

woofs.

The Army of Four said...

Great card, K-pup! And congrats on the award!
Play bows,
Zim

Xsara and Tani said...

Hello Khyra,
thank you so much for referring us to MayaMarie's blog, we really appreciate it :) And also biiig thanks for sharing your proximity award with us, you are the best!
Hugs from Slovenia,
Xsara

Stella said...

My card didn't have any fuhr in it? But I loved it anyway, Khyra!

I am so sorry for your furiend Stormy and I will think homecomeing thoughts for him.

Kisses,

Stella

River said...

We just read about Stormy. How awful. We will be sending prayers to the family and to Stormy to come back home for Christmas.

love & wags,
River

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I, for one, loved your Christmas card!

XOXO,
Steve

Mr. Hendrix said...

My mommy has no trouble finding spirits all year long! ha ha ha

I like your card! Very very neat. The seasonal pictures are great and the bellieh shot or "huzzy shot" is fantastic!

Mack said...

Miss Khyra,
We are still sending loads of good vibes so that Stormy will be home soon.

What a cute card - huzzy shot & all!

Thor and Jack said...

Khyra!
That´s a lovely card!

Love and licks
Thor

Anonymous said...

*hic***

Khyra, I'm not in the spirit for cards, but have also been in the spirits...*hic***and will lift one for your mom and for Stormy, too. Maybe I'll toddle off and try to find him...*hic***...once I sober up a bit...

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We sure wish we lived closer to Stormy's area the heelers would go on patrol to find her and bring her home safely...
We love the card!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

That is a lovely card Khyra.

Congrats on your award.

Love,
Holly & Zac

meemsnyc said...

What a great holiday card!!

Stella said...

What is AGJ and should we have some here at our house??? Would it go good with Chai Spice Cookies?(recipe on Stella's blog)

Let us know because me and my Mom like to be up on the latest things.


Kisses,
Stella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Your card is beautiful!
Do you mind if I print it out and put it on my door?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Congratulations on your award! It's very cool!

Your Christmas card is beautiful!

Our friend will be in that area of Colorado beginning Saturday so we have given her all of the info just in case she sees him.

We hope he is ok.

Kisses
Addie

Deefor said...

That card looks great. Very stylish award. Congrats.

Deefor

Molly the Airedale said...

What a pretty card, Khyra!
Guess what? The snowflakes are starting to fall at our house! We are so excited!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jack & Moo said...

Wooo MFT, woo & your mom do an excellent job of keeping the DWB-SMS folks up to date on all the latest. Thankx for all the hard work woo do!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

The Daily Echo said...

...and your fur is mighty heavenly if I do say so myself! We are so worried about Stormy. We sure hope she finds her way back soon.
ECHO

Joe Stains said...

hmm Mom said she'd like to hang out with your Mom and get into the spirit with some spirits.

wtf are these silly humans talking about?!

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

What a great card!!! And congratulations on the great award!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Archie and Melissa said...

hi khyra!
it is so nice to meet you! we are friends with maggie and mitch and wanted to come by and say hello!
we love your blog!
have a great sunday!
melissa and emmitt

Amici said...

That is an awesome card. :) You look great!

We're sending happy thoughts to Stormy.