Friday, November 7, 2008

Workin' Fur The Weekend

HOWLoh All!
Did someone woo FRIDAY???
Yes it is - two wonderful extra days with MOM!
Yes, I know I have lots of toys - my Doggy Nanny buys them fur me - my furry good furiends send them to me! Life is good - and so are my treats! Next time, I'll make sure we take a shot of the top 'shelf' varieties!
I'm going to turn this over to Mom fur her musikh thing! Khatch woo tomorrow!!!
Khyra's Mom here for T artists -male! I'll list them alphabetikhally...ready Teddy?
1) Teddy Thompson - I had also inkhluded his parents Richard and Linda! Please chekhk out this video for a song on his album before this one - Change of Heart ;
2) Tim McGraw - and this one is something we should all do each day. BTW, GO PHILLIES!!! ;
3) Tom Jones - one of the very furst albums I bought - around the same time I bought Bobby Sherman! Of khourse, I'm pretty sure you know which song this one will be! ;
4) Tom Petty (I told you Gus it would show up soon!) - and given the - ummmm - tenacity of my khanine - here is one that is appropriate ;
5) Tom Waits - one of those voices BUT surely a talent - and here is a song the khovers the khategory AND also gives a shout out to my furiend Huffle;
6) Todd Rundgren - who happens to hail from near where I grew up - and since it is FRIDAY, here's an usher in the weekend song ;
7) I've saved the best for last - I khould probably do an entire post on this one - he's one of those artists that so never got all he was due - and what he did have was too much fur him. He left us too soon - way too soon. If you aren't familiar with his works, you owe it to yourself to give him a listen: Townes Van Zandt - sooooo many songs - Tecumseh Valley, If I Needed You , even a movie khalled Heartworn Highways that inkhluded lots of his musikh and one khalled Be Here to Love Me. Please do yourself a favour and look into his works!!!
Well, enough from me fur today!
Have a great weekend! Be safe!
Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner

20 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Have a nice weekend Khyra

~ Girl girl

i said...

HowLoh Khyra! Have a good weekend now!

Lacy said...

w00f's khyra, me lovesss music days..haff a pawsome day..

b safe,
~rocky~

The WriggleButts said...

Have a great weekend, Khyra! Mom is working this weekend.. sigh..

Bajas

Tucker said...

The Human Assistant says, Herbert Khaury. I never heard of the guy, myself.

Also, he wants to know if Townshend, Pete counts. A guy with a comma in his name?

How about Tony Bennett?

He also mentions Tommy Dorsey and Thelonious Monk. I don't have any idea who these guys are!

Kodak the Eskie said...

Todd Rundgren's "Hello It's Me" is one of my mommy's all time favorite songs!

Hugs, Kodak

Thor and Jack said...

Have a happy weekend, beautiful Khyra!

Love,
Thor

nl1990 said...

Good job on the T's!

Todd Rundren and Tom Petty - youngest kid wanted Petty CDs for her birthday after the Superbowl half-time show :)

Anonymous said...

I love my treats too! I especially like those jerky treat thingies...

Rusty

Deetz said...

We have the same wubba ball...how khool is that!!!!
Deetzy
Have a terrific Friday and weekend

The Army of Four said...

WHAT'S NEW, PUSSYCAT!?!? HA ROO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO!
Um... OK... how about Thomas Dolby? "She blinded me ... with SCIENCE!" Ha roo roo roo, that's a classic.
Play bows,
Zimmie

Mack said...

Hope your weekend is pawtastic!

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend! Happy Friday to you!

Sparky

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, what a great selection - all those TOMS and of course , the one and only TIM. Thanks for the intro to Townes Van Zandt - very much enjoyed him.

Woos, the OP Pack

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum says she has never heard of some of them. A very educational day.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woooooooo! Enjoy da weekend wid your Maw. My maw loved da music. Country muzik is her favorite, specially Kenny Chesney. He kinda beachy country.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thank you, thank you thank you. Dad just loves Tom Petty since he resembles him a bit..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome weekend!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs

The Musketeers said...

WOW ! Can I ? BOL !

have a great weekend !

Lots of Loves ,
CODY :D

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

There sure is lots of great T's

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo