Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trikhk, Treat, and Turbo

I hope evfurryone had a great HOWLoween!
I made sure MINE was kind of "exciting"
Furst off: The Trikhk
My doggy nanny was watching Merdie's little bi-peds on Friday. Well, they went into the garage to get their bikes so they khould go out into the driveway and ride around. In doing this, they didn't KHWITE khlose the door between the house and the garage. So when the garage door went up, there was just enough of a pressure change to pawmit the door to open enough fur one furry khute AND khurious khanine to see what those two were doing.
WELL, the next thing woo know, I found myself running out onto the golf khourse and headed to the pond. Rumour has it I got in but got out pretty much as soon as my fluffy tail hit the khool water and headed in another direkhtion.
During all this, the two of them were trying to khatch me BUT I'm no match for an eight and soon to be seven year old biped. They ran bakhk to the house (in tears I hear) to tell my doggy nanny I was loose. In the meantime, my buddy JR The Nice Mail Kharrier had spotted me and tried to khatch me. He rang my doggy nanny's door bell who wondered why I was there at the door waiting fur him. WELL, I khouldn't bekhause I was OUTSIDE.
My doggy nanny khalled my mom at work to tell her the news. Unfurtunately, my mom khouldn't leave work just then - and even if she had, it would have been 20-25 minutes until she khould have gotten home. Mom khalled the ex and explained the situation SO they headed to look fur me.
Well, when the white explorer spotted me and khalled my name, I rekhognized it and headed in that direkhtion. My early attempt at Trikhk or Treat was over. Mom was khalled and agreed it would be a good idea fur me to spend the afternoon with my Sibe Sisters.
Mom has had THE TALK with me all night. During my naps, I think I heard her.
******
The Treat:

My furiend Gucci and Addie gave me this furry khooly kholoured award! Those are some of my mom's favourite kholours - SEE?!?!
Since I was soooo busy touring the neighbourhood, I didn't get a chance to see who has and who hasn't gotten this award SOOOO we'll say woo are ALL KHOOL SO if woo want it, please khonsider it my TREAT to WOO!
******
AND last and soooo furry far from least: TURBO
He'll be debating one of his opponents starting
Saturday at 4pm Eastern time, 3pm Central time, 2pm Mountain time, 1pm Pacific time.

That's 5:30pm in Newfoundland and Labrador.

And 7:00am SUNDAY in Melbourne.
The debate will be kharried live on his blog.
I would suggest you go to his blog early and chekhk out some of the furry valid points he's been making during the last week and will knontinue to make as we approach THE Big Day (PHINALLY!).
I will be spending the day in Gettysburg at the SHCA Nationals. I khouldn't ask fur a better audience to yap at in these final days!
I hope the press is able to khapture some of my pawing of the publikh!
Have a great Saturday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra "Woo Gotta Khatch Me" VP2B

21 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum nearly had a heart attack when she heard from your mum that you had made a break for freedom. Now she won't let me outside in case I get any similar ideas in my head. It's not fair, I tell ya.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Raising Addie said...

Khyra you had a really busy day!

I bet it felt good to stretch your legs and run crazy free!

I am very glad that you are home safe and sound now. I can only imagine how worried your mom was, so you better not try that again.

Kisses
Addie

Aki and Poopie said...

khyra, you are one khutie ball of khanine energy.. i can't blame you for zooming out of the house soon as you had the chance. it's alwayd lovely to romp about and frolic.

we're glad you came back safely though... i mean, its nice to have drooly good exercise but i suggest you do it when the hooman's are around. it magically minimizes the length and number of sermons that you have to be forced to listen to.

drooly kisses,

Aki

Lacy said...

w00f's khyra, hmmm u shure been busy...hope u didnt run where they wuz cars...dat iz not good...and congrats on ur award...me will try and catch da debate tomorrow..

b safe,
~rocky~

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thank woo for visiting the Gettysburg address on the khampaign trail!

D.K. Wall said...

Escape and get to spend time with your Sibe sisters. Sounds like a deal to us!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, weren't woo the lucky one to get a free run, but woo mustn't worry Mom and the rest of us about your safety. Good that woo got to have some fun in the afternoon, but next time, just ask and we are sure woo can go play with furiends.

Have a lot of fun today and give some woos from us to those woo meet.

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

Jack & Moo said...

Khyra, woo are exactly the khind of khanine we need as the VP - able to see & exploit any advantage, place freedom above all else, keep the bipeds on their toes, and still be home for dinner! Wooo-hooo!!!!
Can hardly wait to hear how things go for woo at the Gettysburg address.

woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Stella said...

Woooo, Khyra! I busted loose too on Holloween night. What fun we coulda had together,running around!

Go look on my blog for my little story (not as eggsciting as yours!)

Kisses and I'm glad you are home safe,

Stella

Moco said...

Oh, you must be very careful when you go out. There is EVIL that lurks. You are so lucky that you were located and got to spend the afternoon with the Sibe sibs. We might have had to send out the Marines if you had not showed up so soon.

The Army of Four said...

So... did you find any GOOSE POOP down at the pond? *weak grin*
Thank you for your attention to this matter!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Thank God you're SAFE!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Chef, you must have given everyone a scare! You scared us just reading about it. No more solo tours of the neighborhood, you hear!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It sounds like you had an exciting adventure. Poor little bi-peds were so scared..
Callie escaped last night also. She managed to squeeze under the fence into the easement and as fast as Dad got to the other side she wiggle her little butt back into the yard..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mack said...

Khyra,
You had the best Halloween ever! I bet it was one of your mom's worst though!

Thank dogness you are okay. We've escaped too and mom nearly had a heart attackh!

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo Woo Khyra!
Youse really "spooked" your Maw. No wonders you gits a talking to.
Nikita did dis to Maw and she says she have not run like that in over 30 years, thru hedges, over bushes. She just worries about us and careless cars.

Keeps safe. Just go for treats not tricks.
Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Khyra

Next time you do the freedom run .. take the video camera with you! ;-)

Cheers


Charlie

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow Khyra....

Sounds like ya had quite an adventure there....glad ya got home safe 'n sound....ya have ta be very careful when yer out 'n about that ya don't get snatched or run over..

we shall have ta check out the debate in Turbo's blog.....we haven't been followin' the race, I'm afraid....seems like it's been goin' on fer forever...Tuesday can't come soon enough...

Gram got an email from a Pa. Representative tellin' er there will be a referendum on the ballot on Tuesday:
The question will ask whether the state should borrow $400 million to pay for repairs to water and sewer infrastructure across Pennsylvania. The projects would support an estimated 12,000 jobs statewide.

We didn't hear anythin' about it before so tell yer Mom ta look fer it. We're glad yer back home and safe and warm.....stay that way !!!!

Dewey Dewster here.....

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We got to stay out front with the humans and handout candy to the little humans. But Momma kept worrying that I'd start my tail on fire. So after a while we had to go back inside. Eva was off leash cuz she's a prissy little princess that always listens to them.

Not nearly as exciting as your day. But it was still fun.

Brice

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am so happy that you adventure ended so well. Glad you are safe at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

What a scary story - if it was a real halloween story it would be wonderful but mom was almost hysterical thinking about it!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Khyra, I'm so glad you're safe at home again. Don't do that again! I was so worried about you!

XOXO,
Steve