Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanking and Thinking Thursday

As Zim would say WOWZERS! I was sooo excited and flattered to see two of my fine furiends here in Blogland have deemed me worthy of being khool (we DO need to work on the spelling)!!!
Furst, The Thundering Herd in North Kharolina wooooo'd about bestowing the honour on me! THEN, I saw my little buddy Biloxi (AKA Rhett) here in Pawsylvania had selekhted me too!
SO THERE IS THE THANKING PART!
If any of woo would like the let the butterfly's wings flap and land on another khool blog, please do pass it on!
******
NOW for some THINKING!
I've noticed some new readers have been khoming by Khyra's Khorner recently. Some have inkhwired as to whether or not they are khorrekhtly using the Khyrase language fur their posts. Well, please allow me to paw into the arkhhives for a khlass given this summer by the one and only Storm/Storms/Stormy of The SZK Skhhool of Siberian Studies. Please khlikhk HERE to review the fundamentals!
Of khourse, I welkhome the opportunity to answer any khwestions wooooo'd in my direkhtion!
I'm was glad to see evfurryone enjoyed Walkin' Wednesday. I guees I was feeling extra spunky since it was a Sunday! The vamping thing was lots of fun! It is khwite a thrill to know I khan make certain RH's slobber even more!
Have a great Thursday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

18 comments:

i said...

Khongrats on your khool award! Psst...did I get that right?

LS was looking quite intently at my tail last night. Heard her saying if she can ever make it as bushy as yours.

sharkgila said...

Great award for a great Khyra! Khongrats!

Wooo,
Togo

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award, Khyra! Your blog is super cool!

Love,
Thor

Raising Addie said...

Congratulations on your award!

We love your site too!

Kisses
Addie

Peanut said...

We will go study.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Khongratulations, MFT - great award fur woo.

We try to do khyraese but we often furget, hope woo khan furgive us.

Woos, the OP Pakhk

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Congrats on your award Khyra. We think you are cool too!
We will have to study so we can speak the language....
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

The Furry Kids said...

Thanks for the class, I mean khlass! hehe

Your pal,
Titus

Teddy Westlife said...

I think I khan speak Khyraese okay.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Khat

River said...

Congrats on the beautiful award. You totally deserve it.

love & wags,
River

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awesome award khyra you are so deserving.. Have a great evening..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mack said...

Khongrats on the award!!

I love the alphabet - is Mack correctly spelled Makh?????

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on your award!
I have to say that the khyraese is not easy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Khyra! Khongrats on your award! (I checked your online course). The pictures of you below are lovely, I hope you had a great time on your walk.

Did you get to sniff a lot of cool stuff?

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Khyra.....khongrats on yer award....'n yer special language too....at times I really have ta read S L O W L Y so I can U N D E R S T A N D what ya wrote....but then I only finished kindergarten.....it's a miracle I can read at all....

Dewey Dewster here.....

The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS is right! Congrats, Khyra!
Play bows,
Zim

Deefor said...

Nice award for a great doggie bloggie. Your language is very hard for me. But I understand it when I read it. Have to practice more.

Deefor

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on your award!!!

XOXO,
Steve