Monday from The PF Palace -
Heading to 7pm - 81 - Partly Cloudy - and potential for thunderstorms later today -
So after stopping at Banky's last week, they shared these as one of their new items - sugar cookie - ICING - coconut - and YES - so good -
Whilst visiting with Khousin Emmy and Auntie Di, they showed another new item - Tres Leches - so I knew the route back to The Khottage would include looping back to Banky's - although I had ALMOST gone there before we headed to visit -
My Monday dessert treat - nicely done -
Napping after her 'venture & visiting -
I cooked our Mad Radish beets from the last CSA box - once again, microwaving is SO THE WAY to do them - although waiting for them to cool to be able to enjoy some was torture!
And yet ANOTHER benefit of being RETIRED - Brittany shared what was out on the Mad Radish Farm stand - and Willow said LET'S GO !
It was a nice drive - although with lawns being mowed, it did get some of the Deer Dogs moving - one crossed Nursery Road just before our turn onto Dover's George Street to get to Mad Radish -
They had so much to offer - they needed TWO places to feature it all - we got some from this table -
and more from this one -
Three of ours - Peaches - Cherry Tomatoes - Green Beans - and I added an Eggplant too -
Offering The Former Farm Dog her tax -
And her snack for the ride -
We had taken treats for Pepper - we tucked them in the money box -
One last look at the bounty before we headed to our next stop - we had to celebrate NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY of course - we'll share that here tomorrow -
Back at The Khottage - our stuffs !!!! -
Sure Mom - cherry tomato please!
Oh yes - those tufts - I've collected some furry nice avian nest building material - and left it out for them -
My SUNday Salad - full of Mad Radish ingredients -
Willow's Monday dinner - with Green Bean topping!
Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!























5 comments:
That coconut sugar cookie had us from the start! All of the fruits and veggies look so fresh and beautiful and yummy!
Desserts look awesome. And you have veggies galore! Enjoy 'em all!
Oh, to have such a place near here! I don't know if I'd be able to stay away.
That coconut cookie made me sit up and say wow
Lulu: "NO THUNDERSTORMS!!! But yes to crunchy vegetables please!"
Post a Comment