And just after 7pm - 91 - Fair - oh to have run in THAT - and the Canadian Wildfire smoke as well -
Given the weather predicted for the week, Monday morning we decided to knock three things off the list with our two stops -
We went to the credit union to use their coin counter for all the coins I had found and/or collected - $160.36 - and get the green paper$ for the deposit on the window treatment - then we did MyGiant -After putting away the grocery goods, it was off for lunch -
Stylish Dog Time!
Another dog from their wall -
A classic happy happy Heeler!
Smoked Sechrist Dog - Ham Salad - Bacon - WIN!
And a Kerri's Treat for The Dog -
And a nap -
Or is that napS -
Tuesday morning I went out to water 2026's Volunteer Tomato -
Baby Tomatoes -
I wasn't sure of the foodable plan until I saw Smash N batter would be there at noon - so I ordered - but when I went the truck wasn't there - so back to The Khottage - and learned they were running late but would be there after 1pm - give them some time - and they would text me when mine was ready -
And they did - and it was - and we went - and returned to The Khottage -
Followng the rules of Woobaru - another KhrossTrek - and there is another white one on the Thornton Lot -
I went with The Big Mamma Smashburger - added cheese - but no bacon -
Raw and cooked onion - tomato - lettuce - pickles - Smash Mayo -
Since The Dog had been so understanding with the extra trips - she got a healthy tax bite -
Nom Nom Nom -
Nap -
Nap Nap -
Nap Nap Nap -
Wednesday was expected to be the worst of the days - so we were out early for our stops - then back to The Khottage - where we stayed for the day - and made some yummy tuna salad for a lunch sandwich -
Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!



























5 comments:
I hope you were allowed into the Stylish Dogs, since it is obviously named after you.
We love that happy shot of you as you were anticipating a taste of the delicious hotdog, Willow!
#1 says she would like to know how people actually get those "dogs" or Smashburgers into their mouths?
Our heat is supposed to abate but for now, it's still toasty!
Woofs,
Ollie
It looks like you've had some epic meals to share lately.
Java Bean: "Ayyy, now our Dada wants one of those hot dogs! He already made himself a Smashburger earlier this week, although he didn't actually smash it per se ..."
Post a Comment