Monday, July 13, 2026

Monday MOMday

From The PF Palace - 
Heading to 7pm - 83 - Partly Cloudy - the calm before the wave -
After finishing out meeting with Susie and the choice made for the living room window, it was off to start our 'venture -
She was quite proud of the assistance she had provided -
We followed the rules of WOObaru for our parking spot -
Dawn's Day!
Went with an old favorite - Egg - Bacon - Cheese - on Whole Wheat -
It was a good start to the 'venture -
Dog Tax of course -
Oh look - a DOG!
Fixed and Focused -

Yep - Drool happens -
She agreed - GOOD!
She knew Mad Radish was on the list but 
Said she would watch The KhrossTrek whilst I ran in to pick up a skirt I had shipped to the store - save shipping & get Kohl's Ca$h - WIN - especially with Kohl's not being out of the way for us to loop into the 'venture route -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Mom and I are both drooling looking at that yummy egg sandwich! Happy Monday!

DeanO said...

Quite the nose lick Willow. Tasty,eh? Enjoy the day. Looks like the heat is moving back in!!

messymimi said...

The sandwich looked great, I'm sure it was much enjoyed. I hope you are having a fabulous week!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, we are happy to see that the requisite dog taxes are always so promptly and diligently paid at your place! Our Mama and Dada are so far in arrears here that they will never catch up."