SUNday AM watching from The PF Palace -
******
Heading to 5pm - 81 - Showers in the Vicinity -
Willow resting on our non-'venture day last week -
Staying close of course -
I had picked up a small Eggplant on our Sunday visit to The Mad Radish Treat Stand - and had intended to do it 'somehow' - Brittany included a couple recipe links when she sent the items in our box for our July 25 CSA - I did not have all the ingredients for Babaghanoush - so I created babaghaWOOsh - it was very tasty win - and I've put the needed items on this week's list as I did add some more Eggplant to our CSA box -
Still staying close -
Although she was a couple hours early, this might have been the ISN'T IT DINNER TIME look?
And when it was, I made this one for me - another tasty one -
******
As expected, Willow had returned to Earth 1 on Saturday morning - and was ready for 'venturing -
I didn't look as we had passed The Vets - but I wondered if Willow sent some StinkEye glances -
Eyes & Ears out there -
Some sweet treats -
Went with Special #3 - Turkey Provolone Bacon Ranch Tomato and I sub'ed Spinach for lettuce - on Kaiser -
It was VERY GOOD - and even made by Dawn herself!
Dog Tax!
Oh look - a SMILING DOG!
Putting on her judge robe -
Processing the evidence -
Ready to rule -
WIN!!!
I had chosen to rehome the single piece of Strawberry Lush - and had gotten two of the pumpkin cheesecake bars - one of which we left with Auntie Di -
After our brunch, it was off for two more destinations - we'll share here tomorrow -
As expected from her previous Sedated Exams, I knew Willow would return 'the day after' - and with no ill effects - she does NOT mind going to The Vets - but she just would not be a willing canine particpant in the blood draw, the nail trimming, and the other testings - so this is what we need to do 😌
Happy Monday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!
























4 comments:
We had to look up Babaghanoush as we didn't know the ingredients. It's sounds very tasty! We are so happy that your vet visit is behind you, Willow.
Glad to hear Willow is back to being Willow. The headrest on the back of the front seat almost makes it look like Willow is wearing a hat:). Great-looking sandwich.
Woos - Misty and Timber
It looks like an excellent day. Babaghanoush is so good.
Lulu: "Who put all that thunder and lightning in the forecast? They need to be fired immediately!"
Post a Comment