Just like Tuesday, Lady PF showed after 6pm -
Heading to 7pm - 96 - Partly Cloudy - Sizzle -
I realized I hadn't shared the last bowls of good -
My last GKP lunch bowl - but I didn't get to eat much as they had surprised me with PARTY! I brought it home to The Khottage and enjoyed it on SUNday -
My first Khottage dinner one -
The last bag from our Wigglebutt Coffee order -
Even thoough I was full from our meatloaf brunch, I had to hit Stylish Dogs Saturday PM -
Chicago Dog!!!
It was such a popular one, they have added it to the menu!
And this week's specials drew us in on Tuesday - good thing we went then because they chose to close on Wednesday due to the heat in their kitchen -
She loves her rides - even if it was only a half mile or less -
Spicy Firecracker on the left - Patriotic Crunch on the right -
Some Patriotic Crunch for The Dog!
Nom Nom!!!
Enjoying retired life!
Willow still seems to be a bit confused I haven't left in GKP clothes and makes sure to stay close - just in case she's needed -
We chose to stay in The Khool Khottage today - did the dishwasher - human shower - and laundry - we may make a quick trip to Dawn's and/or Sips on Thursday - but that will be it AND it will be EARLY!
Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!






















5 comments:
That looks great as does the wigglebutt
That does look like a well-dressed hotdog! We hope your ac can keep up with this un-doGly heat. Ours is struggling!
Quite the choice of tasty looking hotdogs! With this heat we gotta pray that we have no power outages! Just stepping outside takes your breath away!
Retirement suits you both.
Chaplin: "Hmm, I'm not sure how you would fetch the dark, but if anyone could do it it would have been our beloved brother Dennis ..."
Post a Comment