Sunday, July 19, 2026

SUNday Sharing

 

Scenes from The PF Palace -




Heading to 3pm - putting this in place early should The Storm Monster get us - 82 - Smoke - we had some rain early - and now we wait for more RAIN -
Since it was forecast to be too warm for Willow to ride along later, we 'ventured early for her -
To The Bank - with Canadian SUN  in the skEYE -
She is such a social butterfly when she gets in there - no listening to me - 

Thanks Traditions Bank - Division of ACNB - for being DOG friendly -
It turned out to be a Customer Appreciation Day at this branch - I came away with a nice BLUE mug - and ice cream sandwich -

I shared of course -
The sign changed just as I took a picture of it - it was their 20th Anniversary of this branch on The Susquehanna Trail - 
Back to The Khool Khottage - I was expecting to head out for Auntie Di but her system rebelled against her - so she wouldn't be able to do lunch - 
So I crafted a salad - Mad Radish items - Lettuce Mix - Celery - Carrot - Tomato - Long Red Tropea onon - Broccolini - Scallion - then came the MyGiant sourced items - Kalamata Olives - Dill Slices - Mozzarella Thick Shreds - Ken's Asian Sesame dressing -with a Naan Wedge -
My Kitchen Assistant was compensated as I made the salad - and got a piece of tomato here -
She was ready for more napping but first some pondering over our potential Saturday 'venture - she was pleased with our choices -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Wow - I've never been inside a bank before. Lucky you, Willow, and ice cream sandwich too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I've never been to a bank either, Willow! The weather here is really nice now, but we have no rain in the forecast for the next 10 days, so #1 will have to water the poor plants.

Woofs,
Ollie

DeanO said...

Where did yesterday's rain go? Another weather bubbles wrong forecast! Hopefully some cooler temps today.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, what could be better than a surprise bonus ice cream sandwich? Not much, right, Willow?"