Saturday, July 18, 2026

Saturday Sharing

From The PF Palace - 


Heading to 7pm - 85 - Smoke - and the smoke did keep the temps down on FrEYEday -
Thursday AM - early 'venture - given the weather -
For our Sips Cafe & Creamery brunch -
I went in - placed the order - then went to get -
The Dog!
Looking for hers - but it hadn't been brought out yet -


Tansy Turkey Avocado - Turkey - Provolone - Spinach - Sweet  Chili Sauce - Bacon - Avocado - on Sourdough -
Such a YUM!!!
Lavender Lemonade - and I remembered to take my straw!
Pup Cup -
And a pup!



A chip cleanser -
Watching for humans to adore and pet her -
One woman went in to pick up her order - and provided some pets - she had two Doodles - one was a NEWFIEDOODLE! - they were at Doggie DayCare having fun with their pals -
Time to pay The Dog Tax -

Nom Nom Nom -
Drool happens of course -
Back to The KhrossTrek -
It wasn't too bad THEN - but we were happy to be heading back to The Khottage -
We did turn left as we treated The KhrossTrek to some fuel - good timing - it was 3.999 then - BUT went to 4.299 during the afternoon - I did use some rewardz points so it was 3.819 for us -
The smoke had made Willow a bit clingy - she is not normally under the table like that - of course, she's welcome to be wherever she's happy and comfy!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I bet the ice cream is good on a hot day.

Duke said...

I would think the NewfieDoodle will be a very large dog full grown and yay for ice cream, Willow!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great pics, Willow! Now we're really curious about what a Newfiedoodle looks like!

I had fun yesterday as I got to see Sheba and Charlie at the V's current hangout, and then I got to see Leonie and Kuma at the V's old hangout!

Woofs,
Ollie

DeanO said...

Good drool from the tax and pup cup! Willow sure gets assorted treats. Let's see if the rain comes today and cools the temp and washes the smoke away.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Lower temps are good! If only they could be achieved without filling the sky with smoke. Like by fighting climate change or something. Oh well ..."