Friday, July 3, 2026

FrEYEday SkEYEday

 Last FrEYEday -

Saturday -
SUNday AM -
SUNday PM -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Willow & our bee buffet 🐝
Wednesday -
Thursday AM -
Thursday PM -
Heading to 5pm - 101 - SUNny -
We hit this at 2:57pm -
And this a half hour later -
I didn't expect to see a PF Palace Resident over lunchtime - oh those hot talons!
Heading to 6pm - visiting The PF Palace -
EYE spEYE -
Heading for our two stop 'venture just before 9am -
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Had to keep the weekly Sips Cafe visit - and try the Tropical Arnold Palmer -
And The KhrossTrek did go left - so we could get to our second stop -
Dawn's - they are closed FrEYEday (today) and tomorrow -

The Eyes & Ears waiting - I ordered for take out - and chatted whilst waiting -
Oh look - A DOG - hope she'll follow me home -
Oh good!
Back at The Khottage with my very tasty TAP -
Strawberry and Mango make everything YUMMY - and I chose my Iditarod Mug for coffee -
Soup - Creamy Tomato Bisque - and a Double Sweets - to be shared with Auntie Di today -
Cracker Tax -
For The Cracker -
Brunch - Grilled Turkey - Swiss - BACON - tomato - lettuce - onion - on a pretzel roll - and PICKLE!
Canine Inspector - and Tax Collector -
Tax!
Eyes on her prize -
And some scenes from the rest of the day -
πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™

Auntie Di and I are making the trip to pick up this month's Hazel Box - and sadly due to the  temperature, Willow will be staying in the safety of The Khool Khottage as we'll be stopping for lunch - I expect to make it up to her - and will have THE TALK with her -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

Duke said...

We love your bee buffet, Willow, and we bet you get lots of customers! Mom and I didn't even walk yesterday morning and we probably won't today either. We are so sick of this way-too-hot heat so we understand why your mom wants to keep you safe and cooler at home.

DeanO said...

Someday it will cool down! This heat is brutal! I'm sure Willow will be waiting for her tax payment. Enjoy your day!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

If the Founding Fathers had this type of heat, they would have recessed and we would be celebrating Independence Day on December 4th.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that was a good week for eating ice cream!"