Last FrEYEday AM -
Who Is Out There???
Bunny FooFoo!!!
More Bunny for his/her Clover Breakfast -
Thursday PM - first skEYE of the weekEND!
Before bed Wednesday night, I spotted TWO at The PF Palace -
Now some Thursday PF Palace pictures -
Be like Dad!
Going to 8pm - 79 - SUNny -
After dinner, I told Willow - come on let's go!
Thursday night BONUS 'venture!
We'll finish sharing here tomorrow!
Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!





























6 comments:
Ip am obsessed with the way the tree has a gap in the branches. It sort of looks like a Pac-Man heading west.
We had a great week but no rain and we need it desperately so our lawn will be green like yours!
I bet Willow is ready for todays ventures? Have fun!
We went out early today and #1 let me run in the big field! I chased a deer!!!
They're forecasting 40°C(104°F) for Monday and Tuesday!
Woofs,
Ollie
Lulu: "Our Dada asked if little Bunny FooFoo was out there looking for field mice! We have no idea what he thinks a bunny would want with field mice, but ..."
I was thinking about Bunny FooFoo and field mice as well.
I hope you've had a great adventure today.
Post a Comment