Tuesday Scenes From The PF Palace -
Falcon Wire was updated - albeit with sad news -
Heading to 7pm - 76 - SUNny -
Our last stop last Saturday - Stylish Dogs -
This was the reason for the stop - and I think I'll be stopping again for the next D.O.T.W -
I chose Mac&Cheese and Cole Slaw for my sides -
It was a Best In Show for sure🥇-
I think I cracked her up -
The latest roast fron our WiggleBUTT order -
Napping - kissed by a SUN puddle - little does Willow know that Tuesday night was my last night to prep for a Wednesday morning wake up for work - and the alarm in place on The Samsung will be turned off -
Whodathunk it!?!
Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!














5 comments:
We are just thrilled for you, Miss Phyll. Happy Retirement!
HAPPY RETIREMENT!!! I'm sure Willow will be thrilled getting to spend more time with you!
Turning that alarm off is just the best feeling! Enjoy every minute. We know Willow will be over the moon. My #1 still works, despite her advanced age, but she does so from home, so no alarm for her!
Sad news about Silver.
Woofs,
Ollie
I am the Stylish dog in my. Neighborhood
Lulu: "It's the Final Countdown! Ba-da-da-da, ba-da-da-da-daaaa ..."
Post a Comment