Sunday, June 7, 2026

SUNday Sharing

PF Palace scenes from Saturday -



Where did those Fluff PuffSSSS go?
530pm - 85 - Showers in the Vicinity - and ick at week's end -
Willow was ready for her FrEYEday 'venture -
First stop was for Auntie Di to get her radial arthroscopy sutures out - 
When in the South end, we alternate between Tapenade and FIRST WOK -

Crunchies to start - two became Dog Tax coins -
Auntie Di's Lunch Special included soup - she chose WonTon -
I  had a Mango Bobo Tea!
Shrimp Steamed Dumplings  for an appetizer -
House Special Poke Bowl for me  - Tuna, salmon, shrimp, crabmeat, cucumber, sweet corn, tomato, mango, avocado, mango chili sauce
Auntie Di's Shrimp With Lobster Sauce -
Our takeaways - Since I've found the yums of Poke Bowls, I'm hard pressed to order anything else there -

Oh look - A DOG!


Now off for some KhrossTrek gas - then drop Auntie Di home to Khousin Emmy - to be shared here tomorrow -

And like THAT, we ask where did our weekEND go?
 Where did our power go??  
Why was there a DOG in my bathtub???


Ah yes - THUNDERSTORM - but all has been restored - now to get on with the stuff we WERE doing!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With POWER and KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

Duke said...

The thunder and lightning hit here too, Willow. Thank goodness for bathtubs, right!

DeanO said...

Quite the assortment in that bowl of yours. Last nights storm was a blow thru here. So today will mean yard duty.

messymimi said...

The weekends can go fast, but mostly they are fun. Unless it storms. I'm with you on hiding somewhere safe.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Thunder? Lightning? I would be right there with you in that bathtub, Willow! Except I'm here and I can't get into our bathtub, so I would be under Dada's desk instead ..."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom's first choice would have been that shrimp and lobster sauce too - looks delish.

Woos - Misty and Timber