Saturday, June 6, 2026

Saturday Sharing

FrEYEday scenes from The PF Palace -






Fledgling Watch Starts Today!  Let the flapping and learning begin -
Shortly before 9pm - watching from the OTHER end of The Ledge -
Heading to 730pm - 84 - Fair - 
For assorted reasons, we went to collect out June Hazel Box Thursday night after Willow had her dinner -
Showing The Nice Kerri Lady some love on this special weekEND -
Of course - and getting a treat - 
Resting whilst we chatted -


As I went to back out, I looked over to check for Harper and/or Willow -
I spotted the ears & eyes belonging to Harper!
Willow picked out this one for Khousin Emmy - we sent a picture to Auntie Di -
Back to The Khottage -
The Treat Tote has been restocked for the month -
June's special shapes - 
The new loyalty cards have Harper & Willow represented in the upper left corner!

This weekEND marks the SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY of Kerri's Pawsome Bakery - a dream followed - and quite the success - we are thrilled to have been part of the FUN!

We've gotten to meet some nice pups and peops on our stops to pick up our tasty stuff 🐾

CONGRATS TO Kerri - Human Pup Gatlin - Harper and Willow - NAH and NAT - and Levi for keeping them ALL in line!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

Duke said...

What a cute ice cream cone cookie and Happy 7th Anniversary to Miss Kerri's Bakery!

DeanO said...

Happy Kerry 'versary. I'm sure Willow is happy for her efforts. Hope this Saturday weather stays decent for any travels. Only 2 more weeks to go?

messymimi said...

It looks like things are about to get serious with those birds. Learning to fly is hard.

Congratulations to Miss Kerri on seven great years, I wish her dozens more.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You can't go wrong with love and a treat, am I right, Willow?"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, the band members are starting to look a little scruffy! They must be in their 'We partied a little too hard again last night' phase ..."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That cute cookie makes Mom think of a creamsicle!!! Bet Emmy loved it too.

Woos - Misty and Timber