Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tuesday Telling

No PF's at The PF Palace today whenever I looked throughout the day -
Good news via the latest entry on Falcon Wire -  they've all graduated from FLIGHT SCHOOL!
Just after 730pm - 85 SUNny - feels like 89 - and it was nice to return to a 'khool' Khottage Monday evening - I had stopped at MyGiant for a few things - heat advisory from 12N Tuesday thru Thursday 8pm -
Thursday evening I noticed we had a watcher as Willow and I started our evening -
In fact, when I headed to The GKP Monday mid-morning, Watcher was around - making sure I headed to work -
The Mad Radish Lavender is coming along - 
I watered it when I got home - the flowering is about ready for a new photoshoot 💜
I was behind this coming back from Rakestraw's and Wolf Brewing on Saturday - 
WIGGLES kept showing in my Facebook feed - so I picked up one tonight -
Willow wanted some re$idual$ for the name -
Worn out from her SUNday GKP WFH shift! 

From the reports on the television, it looks like most of the country will need to stay hydrated in the week ahead - please take care - and watch out -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Our ac is on too and you reminded mom to harvest the lavender. The Wiggles snack was made for you, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, it's only fair that Willow should be compensated if that brand is going to be using her name like that!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wiggles??? Never seen that before. Probably since there are no little ones any more. It is ridiculously humid here even if the temp is hovering just around 90. It is plain sticky and hot to us. And it isn't even July or August yet

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Foley is happy to represent Willow