Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Watchin' & Wordless Workin' Wednesday

Now for some shots of the FIVE Fluff Puffsssss -



Looks like Lord PF is going for take out -
Two are already at the edge of The Nest Box -
Here is the latest Falcon Wire -
Approaching 745pm - 76 mostly cloudy - with some  breeze and some 'storms' coming - I did a bit of weeding after Willow's dinner -
Now for the Mad Radish portion of Willow's Saturday 'venture -
Always the smiling Former Farm Dog -
Ours!

Benning's!



Once again, we must say CSA's ROCK!
This share included Criminis!
My add on Egg Share!
🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
Radishes - carrots - lettuce mix - one of our Sweet Potatoes - we got a bag for Khousin Emmy and Auntie Di - a small filet for me - I made it SUNday night with some Criminis Cherry Tomatoes Olive Oil Butter - and some of the Green Garlic you see - modelling Criminis and salad mix - I am good for my  lunches - and when I take my salad container with the extras, I also take a hard cooked egg - 
NOW starts the WORDLESS WORKIN' pictures -







Finally, time to flip those pages - The Khottage Front Door -
The GKP Office -
Above The Khottage television -
Marshmallow and Licorice on the old childhood chair of mine between the television and NAK -

NOW we are pretty much caught up!

Happy MAY DAY EvFURRYone - the TRUE Labor Day!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

yummmmmm for all the fresh veggies and the eggs are so beautiful! I prefer brown over the white too. I am noticing your orchid. One of mine has the stalk with no flowers and the intermutts tell me not to cut it until it turns brown so that's what I'm doing.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom's orchid isn't blooming right now but it sure did a while ago. It is just a baby one, we think she killed the other ones.

We need a Mad Radish around here to satisfy the veg-aholic here.

And Misty says she could rival those fluffers any day with what she is leaving on the floor for Mom.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Those little birdies are fascinating

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, who climbed up there and left a bunch of cotton balls in the nest?"