Saturday, May 4, 2024

Saturday Sharing

Breakfast from The PF Palace -

Lord PF on his point -
Lady PF back to The Fluff PuffSSSSS -
A sibling circle -
Soon to be 7pm - it is 66 and partly cloudy - and it was a nice day - with my kind of temps!
Willow likes having the doors open - she watched back -
and front - and even went over to be right at the front door -
But as soon as the clothes went on - and I grabbed my bag, she was all about the 'venture -
Ready Mom -

Always the happy KhrossTrek passenger -
This was ahead of us whilst we waited at the light to turn onto Church Road -
Smell my feet - give me something good to eat -
Khousin Emmy and Auntie Di's!
The wakeup crew - 
Went out back - enjoying the great late morning - The Springers were out back there but I didn't get any pics - but the two of them were having a blast playing and romping -
Anyone ready to pluck The Golden?!?
She saw the eggs I had brought her - she was a happy GR - and I brought three Lindt/Lindor truffles for her mama -
Eyes on Auntie Di's neighbor - they never know when Ashley will give out treats -
It was off to BJ's for a few things - I was quite happy for what I got for what I paid - this was in the lot - and after we finished there, it was off to CVS for Auntie Di's 'scripts - 
Then 2D time!
It was so enjoyable last time and this time too - BLUEberry Lemonade -
Both of us chose the California Cheesesteak Gyro - mine -
Auntie Di's -
I was a good DogMom - and managed to  save some for The Dog Tax - it was just so tasty -
Judging -


She loved hers too - kept licking the napkin - notice THE TONGUE!
For their Food Truck events - I almost did the falafel gyro again - so that will be in the order NEXT time!
The trip back to The Khottage - whilst waiting at a light - just watching -

Today will start with our standard Saturday fun - Dawn's - then to Leg Up Farmers Market - and 'maybe' one other spot - we'll see -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You do so love your adventures, Willow, and poor Auntie Di - does she ever get to wake up undisturbed?!☺

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Willow looks so happy to be on the road with you. Auntie Di is lucky to have such friendly alarm clocks:). Your lunch makes us drool for a bit of that dog tax too.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am fairly sure I saw cousin It as part of the wake up crew.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "A fun-sized orange car? Our Dada approves!"