Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF doing her watchin' -
Whilst The KidSSSSS napped -
And some checkin' of her 'toes' -
I guess to make sure their meal would stay stuck on 'em -
The Fluff PuffSSSSS showing off their feety feet!
The days are approaching where they will seem to change from AM to PM!
Just past 7pm 73 and cloudy -
Khousin Emmy was watchin' her sweet potato cook -
Now for Willow and her completely off the chart multi tasking -







Now for her Auntie Di chair time -
Please clock me out Mom - my shift is done even if yours isn't -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

I hope one day that I can have chair time alone but my chair time now is being on mom's lap.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that falcon is pretty brave, sitting out on that tiny post like that!"
Lulu: "Falcons can fly."
Java Bean: "I bet even the crazy cats would think twice before doing that!"
Oona: "Oona would do it."
Java Bean: "You'd have to be some kind of maniac!"
Oona: "OONA WOULD DO IT!!!"
Lulu: "Again ... Falcons can fly. Cats cannot."
Oona: "DON'T TELL OONA WHAT SHE CAN AND CANNOT DO!!!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Willow has mastered the art of multitasking.

And we think Mama Falcon is checking to see if she needs a pedicure for Mother's Day.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I think those birds are scheming.