Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday Telling

The poor Fluff PuffSSSSS will be molding soon -
Lady PF was gone for several extended periods on Monday -

And they behaved -
Yum - feeding time!
Approaching 8pm - 66 and partly cloudy - and it's actually stopped raining - for a time!
Auntie Di surprised us with some tasty foodables the other week - big yums!
I stopped at Whitecombs this other Saturday - treated myself to this - now included in the freezer ice cream stash - The Becks lived across the street from TADN for a time - and probably are the reason that Auntie Di feel for those GOLDENs as The Becks had some - and actually had PUPPIES too - 
From last week's stop at MyGiant - sent to a friend  who has an 'Auss' - and Nadine might have to add this to her Bronco!
Auntie Di sent this picture of the gourmet meal she created for Khousin Emmy - with the Sweet Potatoes and Hard Cooked Eggs we had given her -
I made this on Sunday - from NAM's Blog Post - Crustless Spinach Pie - it was quite yummy - glad I put it all together - 
I ate some with a spoon - and also used some of the Red Box Crackers from the foodables Auntie Di had gifted us - 
AND WE WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE ALL TO GO VISIT THE KHUTIE PIE NAM SENT TO HER MOM - at first NAM's mom didn't think she wanted another canine - but Willow and I worked on her from here in PA - knowing she needed a canine to keep an eye on her - and listen to her - and walk with her - and cook with her - and Dandy Duke dropped in to Connect The Dots - via Master Chew Sits -
More of the free range Khottage Lawn flowers -
And Monday night's dinner - the honey lavender khake - and yes - IT WAS GOOD!💜
I picked up some soil on the way home Monday night - and planted our Mad Radish Lavender - I'm not sure where I'll be planting it - or if I'll plant it - might just keep it in a contained environment!
💗
That ties up many of the loose ends we had - of course - Willow was enjoying watching out her open front door - 

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

5 comments:

Duke said...

We have the same corningware! Next time, I'll make my spinach pie in mine. Everything looks yummy and Emmy, what a gourmet meal! Your blooms are just beautiful!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That ice cream looks really yummy! Guess what? The weather is supposed to be great over the next few days! Too bad that #1 will be away till Friday, but I'm sure I'll have some great walks with Mr. G. And I stopped by to say hi to little Duke. Thanks for the intro!

Woofs,
Ollie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Every time we come here, we get so hungry. Spinach pie, cake, tasty crackers - yummers.

We too are very excited for Sue and Dandy Duke.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

This is quickly becoming my favorite show

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Honey lavender cake?! I bet that would go great with that ice cream!"