Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Watchin' Walkin' Wednesday



Glad I snagged the shots I did when I did because
The cameras did go off line and had not returned as of post prep time -
It surely looks like a happy Little to me -


Ah yes - the winds and cooler temps have helped free the leaves -

Time to spot those neighborhood deer -
Toast time -

Oh so khoy Little -
******

Tuesday was a PM Rote as the AM was a visit from the HVAC human for a replacement of a less than stellar pipe off the heater unit - quick work and he said it went about as he expected - I've booked for a PM next month - after bear and deer seasons -

The ROTE was to Leg Up Farmers Market / CVS / MyGiant -

And  I had filled my morning with creating a soup/stew/something with stuffs - Auntie Di had given me a tasty piece of pork she did so I took it and some refrigerator/pantry objects: onion, yellow pepper, red pepper, carrots, garlic, stewed tomatoes, veggie broth, cooked jasmati rice, assorted seasonings, cooked green beans, sliced mushrooms, the last of the cabbge from and a can of enchilada sauce - nice and colorful and tasty creation!
******
Oh yes - a windy walk and laundry too!

Of course, all good weekend things must end - and so we'll start our cry

COME ON SUNday night!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That does look like a happy tail!

We have nice sunshine here today and I am looking forward to my run in the fields this afternoon!

Woofs,
Ollie