Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF enjoying The Point before THE BIG WINDS kicked in -


Once they did, Lady PF along with Lord PF were no where to be found -


******
I did thrown in the towel - or is that blanket - and switch on the heat Monday morning - it was below 60 in The Khottage - so Columbia Gas - we still love you -
Good -
Better -
Best -
Khoffee, Oktoberfest Stew, and Everything Bagel with cream cheese -
I dodged limbs and twigs on my drive to The Hive - I rescued one of the chairs you see as it had blown down and away a bit -

SUNday night was KHOW TAIL TIME!





From FoUR LONG LONG LONG LONG years ago - the return trip from voting -  
And woo know what I'm just sayin' today - since NAT and NAK aren't on the ballot,


GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We need to return CIVILITY and KINDNESS again - we ARE better than 'THIS' -

PERIOD

On the way back from The Hive, I did stop at CVS -I share a shot of something I saw there - and after returning to The Khottage, I was a bad dog mom - it was just too windy and I just wasn't feeling the walk thing - I will atone for my sins today -


Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

PeeEssWoo: Now off to give Little some KHRAKHAHs

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is grocery shopping this morning and buying the makings for Oktoberfest soup. Thank you for inspiring her! Hi Khyra♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Four years ago was a lifetime, wasn't it? Thanks for all the great photos! We had some sun today so I got to go to the field and have a good run!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dawn said...

It's going to be a long night, next few days, weeks maybe. Happy Election Day to all ofyou. At least for now we can dream!