Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMeDay

Lord PF enjoying the dry -

Until the wet returned!

Which stopped by late in the afternoon early evening -
Probably the last of 'em - 
Last week's bribe the workers treat was FUNNEL KHAKE - I chose the pumpkin - plain was an option - 
Although this was from last week, this is probably what Little did during much of my GKP extra day - 

SOOOO happy to be done my week - and now planning to enjoy our weekend - I fed Little when I got home - then did a vacuuming - then enjoyed a khup of khoffee - then put this together - 

And oh yes: khow tail time!

Pictures tomorrow!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your yummy funnel cake reminds me of so many fun fairs that all got cancelled earlier this year. I hope they'll be back in 2021.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says to enjoy your well-earned rest!

Woofs,
Ollie