Wednesday, September 2, 2020

What To Call It Wednesday

Yes, the ledge was wet AGAIN - more rain for us Tuesday morning - 

Thanks to Uncle Paul for installing hanging the blinds I had gotten some months ago - love the color!  
When I went to kitchen for my coffee on Monday I saw this visitor on the screen - 
So out I went for more photos!


The PM was still there later in the day and Tuesday morning when Auntie Di came - and even when my friend came Tuesday PM - love watching the slothlike moves!
5:46pm UPDATE - just checked before publishing this - The PM is still there - just moved up the window!
From my groomer's place

And from my trip to BJ's - 
A Khrabby Golden Dooftriever who likes Merryland?
After leaving BJ's, I made the last stop of my ROTE - to get my free birthday water ice!
Mango of course!
In 2014, NAK and I went there -
As we had in 2013 -
******
As I mentioned earlier in the post, it rained in the morning so Little and I did not get to do our walk then - Auntie Di came a bit later and we visited Dad in Millersville - then back to Manchester for some Little time - and then off for some errands - Di for some Sheetz gas; me to CVS and MyGiant - then BobKhat Creamery - Holly even got a 'little' walk as the hoomids moved back in but she was happy to do The Block - and THEN it was time for laundry -

Full Day!
Good Day!
Tasty Day!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Proof of the tasty comes tomorrow!


 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love that picture of Khyra at Rita's window waiting for her treat♥