Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

SUNday morning from The PF Palace with Lady PF watching out...


and in a bit, Waldo took a spot -

In the afternoon, she was watching the showers -
Floral progress at the season wanes -


Hmmmmm - what's that Blonde blur I see?


It was indeed a HIVE SUNday morning -
I did  THE STINGER
choice of ham, bacon, sausage or turkey, egg, cheddar and cilantro ranch sauce on your choice of english muffin, pretzel roll, plain, everything or asiago bagel
with turkey on pretzel roll - and their delicious drip khoffee - light sugar extra khream
AND sorry for the less than inviting shot but I got some of their soup-o-the-day to go since isn't was quite soup time yet - CHICKEN CORDON BLEU - very yummy - as I've said to all and others, I've yet to have a bad soup from there!
(I really wish the picture was better!)
Now for some LITTLE!


Some shots from last week that I had not yet shared here -

It was all I had hoped SUNday would be - except NO AUNTIE DI - she didn't see my text in time to join me - so we are planning on next SUNday - got the newspapers at Sheetz - Little and I did The KhondoWalk in some awesome khoolness - then I buzzed to The Hive - then it was TOAST time when I returned - with the last of my Dunkin Dark dripping from The Cuisinart - and then the relaxing started - made all the better by the fact that I had written The GKP 'no thanks I've got plans' when they asked if I could come in to cover -

Not sure what all is on 'the list' for today - but..................bring it!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Now off to fetch Little her weekend tasty treat!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Stinger looks so yummy and so does the soup. Soup is good year round, in my opinion. So glad that you said no to work. Happy Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's gotten really hot here again!

#1 said that soup looks yummy.

We still have nice flowers in our garden but the pots need to be watered frequently, or they will just die.

Woofs,
Ollie