Monday, September 7, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

Where 
Is 
WALDO?!?
We had a lovely KhondoRoute walk after I did my Sheetz trip for newspapers and free soda that had been loaded to our SheetzCards!
Callie's tree - with help from NAR (Rogue) - and the very pleasing yard plantings -
Oh so nice!!!
After having a goose chuckle as a line up khrossed Willow Springs Lane near The GSK Facility - headed up by The Lead Goose maneuvering them 'khross the road, it was off to The Hive to try their new sandwich offering - 
The Big Al -BIG AL'S BEST SANDWICH bacon, egg, sunflower microgreens, tomato, mayo on wheat bread - I couldn't wait to bite in so I didn't take lots of time but.....

Here is the picture from their FB page to announce the addition - very very delicious - it will be enjoyed again very soon!

And I had my first Pumpkin spice item of the season - originally I had ordered the pumpkin spice chai latte hot - but they made it chilled - and because I believe in for a reason......

Win!

Save for The Phillies losing their second consecutive game to The Mets, SUNday was a pleasant one - just lounging and relaxing!

Happy Labor Day all - once upon a time, this used to signify school or Fall or fair season but since Covid's arrival...

Some ROTE for me today - Auntie Di and I will be visiting Millersville tomorrow- 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That sandwich looks so tasty! Happy Labor Day!

Dawn said...

Happy Monday! That sandwich looks mighty fine. We haven't gone to get any food outside what I cook since March. I take that back. We went through the drive-thru of McDonalds a couple days ago on the way to husband's brother's because husband was hungry. He got a Big Mac (ok, that's a couple thousand calories) and fries and I ate two of the fries. But other than that...sigh. I'd sure like to go somewhere for a meal I didn't make! Oh wait...when I was camping I wasn't cooking! I ate stuff I could eat cold out of the package...and cereal. Was lovely.