Sunday, September 20, 2020

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF seemed to offense to the watching -


Waldo!



Look at this awesome string of weather!!!
FrEYEday night, Little was ready to kick up her heels - but I tempered her excitement with the chat about the SUNday thingie -
She seemed to indicate she'll just nap the time away!

On my way home from The GKP, I had one of those experiences that makes one wish for someone else to be along to share it - or the chance to photograph it BUT was not to be - one of my turns takes me under I83 and back along Willow Springs Lane - I had just been trying to formulate what to post - and how I didn't mean to end up with so many PF pictures today - and then my thoughts turned to NARBG - and what a difference she made in this world - and now, hopefully her next one - 

Well, there is one power tower that is hompe to pair of Red Tail Hawks - I can usually count on seeing at least one of them there - and when I looked up, what did I see effortlessly winging thru the skEYE?

A BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN BALD EAGLE!

Took my breath away - and made me smile - and think of NowAngelRuthBaderGinsburg!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

And eagle for Ruth. What an awesome experience! We are loving these cooler temps too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are lovely sightings! An what great weather! It's been pretty hot here this past week, but it's supposed to get coller (and rainier!) this week.

Woofs,
Ollie