Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

 Not yet - but even their website is using HASH TAG EGG WATCH!








 Tucked in SUNday evening -
Taking a little stretch
 FrEYEday night...Little working on her weekend activities...



...and she made good use of them Saturday night and during the day SUNday - 

I hadn't planned on venturing out - other than getting newspapers SUNday morning but my nap SUNday afternoon was interrupted by the chirp of change batteries and/or smoke/CO detector - so I ventured up to MyGiant for batteries - and found a few yellow tag bargains - but when the battery replacements didn't do the trick, off to BJ's for a new one - and a few more bargains!

Our Monday should be more productive...yeah, that's the ticket!

Happy MOnday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That's just how I spent my Sunday, Holly. Relaxing! Happy Monday!