Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Telling


 For much of SUNday, the was the message for one of the cameras - probably #2 - well...
 It is back!
 Our Monday weather - I never saw any white but it was wet for sure -
 Sorry Lord PF is cut off - that is the camera - and I have a theory on why....
 Lord Waldo is there - I think he's 'juggled it JUST enough - 
Here is the latest post on The Falcon Wire about the cameras
3/23/2020  ::   Up and Running
Due to some technical issues, the DEP Falcon Cam was temporarily down beginning the morning of Sunday, March 22. Three of the four cameras went back online yesterday, and as of noon today, all camera views have been restored!
There are four eggs in the nest box, and many Falcon Cam followers are hoping for a fifth. Though since another egg is yet to arrive, the chances of a fifth are declining by the hour.
Pay attention to the comings and goings of the resident male W/V. An experienced predator, his hunting successes will provide the bulk of the food for both adults during this incubation period. The corner view camera highlights a favored spot for W/V. At times, W/V can also be seen perched on top of Camera #2!
 Shortly after staging the post, the sky brightened a bit - and some sun emerged
Thanks for watching ;-)
Yes, thanks for watching!
 The Birthday Boy!!!!!!!! !!!!!


 Looking through my emails, I got one that reminded me that SUNday - March 22  - was five years since Holly's Mom left us - 
 Here is my SUNday khreation - one of the spots I check each time I go to MyGiant is the reduced price produce rack - well, I had gotten an eggplant - and I had already picked up a package of mushrooms SO I took those items...and a rib of celery and a couple of carrots - did that in the oven in some olive oil and plant based Country Crock butter - which I had gotten free on a MyGiant Free Day - then added some vegetable broth and barley - cooked until the barley was done - then added a can of stewed tomatoes - and topped it with a spoon or two of peach MANGO salsa was I bowled it up!  Pretty tasty!
 As I mentioned, I'm going to patronize local businesses on my off days - today was Bobcat Creamery 

KhatPotPie...and it included cole slaw and a drink - 

I did tell the owner of my intentions - she was pleased - and I also did ROUND UP my bill when I paid - the gal that had taken my order at the window was like WOW - and was I sure - actually my round up was more than my food order - but during these times, we all need to do our part 

Today's local place will be where I got my shepherd's pie last week - already looking forward to choosing SOMETHING - I left a note on their FB page about my plans - again, they approved!

So, not much else planned - laundry of course but......

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your Sunday creation looks so yummy! Five years. The years pass by so quickly.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are glad the cameras are all back online again. We hope the weather stays sunny for you. We had a ton of rain here yesterday. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a terrific rest of your day.
World of Animals

Dawn said...

Four eggs! And a birthday!! Much to celebrate!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Exciting times at FP Palace!

#1 went shopping today. France does not seem to suffer from the bulk buying and shortages seen elsewhere. Phew!

Woofs,
Ollie