Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday Telling

 From SUNday night -
 Now time for Monday -





 Lord Waldo!


 I'll keep watching - #3 should be /could be 'soon' -
 NOW for more SUNday with Little - 



 Did a tiny ROTE on Monday - MyGiant and The Adult Beverage Store for Auntie Di - must say it was not as bad as I expected - I only wanted a few 'things' - and did well just getting those things - spotted this khard - and found it appropriate -
Sorry this isn't as clear as the cover of the card shot - 

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Stay healthy

H&K From All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Just as I had staged the post, NAK's mom Ashley sent this my way ;-)

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the card☺ Happy St Patrick's Day!

Dawn said...

Happy St. Patty's day. How are all of you doing during this stressful time?