Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday Telling

The Mostly Purple Pentax Edition
 Khamera charged - so let the Saturday night pikhs begin -




 Khousin Bentley watching The Phillies to see if her boy J was playing -

 Now for some SUNday morning - Blondes at the door - Blondes at the door!





 Auntie Di shared this on her FB page - letting us know she made it to The OBX - and then, not that long after...
...And lightning like I've never seen before. Already got my tan aka burn in for the day. So let it keep scaring me!...

We didn't get to do much on Monday - rain lingered much of the day - but time wasn't wasted - we napped - I did some salmon I had gotten on YELLOW tag at My Giant on SUNday - did that with veggies I had done for a time before introducing the salmon to it - will 'try' to snag a picture - LOL!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEss:
Whilst Fred and I were at dinner, I caught Lady PF at The PF Palace

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow....never good to have lightening 'like I have never seen' while on vacation!