Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday MOMandMEandSTUFFday

 Lady PF -

 and based on the coloring, one of the 'kids' -

 Shortly before 9 SUNday night, I hit the link on my BlackBerry - Lord PF was back on HIS point!
See the difference in the coloring and feathers?
 I went out for my papers and khoffee and food stuffs -as I pulled out of Sheetz, I spot these two bugs over in The Manchester Cafe parking lot so I swung in there for a shot - 
then off to My Giant - wearing my Philadelphia Phillies shirt so I could take advantage of their 5% off if one spends more than $20 on home game SUNdays - and it must have helped as they WON!

Came back to The Khottage - put my stuffs away - Holly's friend - oh wait, he's mine too - called to say he was coming to see us - well, her  - and me too -

Late SUNday afternoon - after The Phils' WIN - I headed to Leg Up Farmers Market for some things - and to use one of their monthly $5 off +$30 coupons - they feature a local artist or photographer and
 she had a display which included these khrazy khritters -


 and the khool bridge between Wrightsville and Columbia over The Susquehanna - I neglected to snag a card to credit her - I'll stop next time I'm by to do just that!
 Time to take the STUFF home and stop at Giant for some KhrossTrek and Lawnmower fuel!  After all, I was down to 50 miles to empty so it was a good time to use the 0.10 off I'd earned from Giant purchases - I usually have Auntie Di use the discount we've earned but this time, it was my turn!
 And some SUNday snoozing -

and some SUNday television time - CBS SUNday and then Face The Nation - she's so well informed!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom watched Jaws and then Dirty Dancing. She's so NOT well informed. She's uses FB for that☺

Juno said...

The birdies always have the best view of the town!!

Pinot xo