Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 Never did snag any of The PFs at The Palace -
******
 One of my SUNday stops - after Sheetz for papers and MY GIANT for assorted stuffs - including my free hummus - was Leg Up Farm Market - got some fun stuff there - and used some later -
 It was dueling naps for some of the afternoon -
 Little snoooooooooozing!
 One of my SUNday bargains was some ground turkey for $1.25 so I khreated something - and something tasty it turned out to be - served wit shredded sharp Cheddar -
 Used some of the kharrots, grape tomatoes, mini-peppers I had gotten at Leg Up - along with onion, corn, black beans, brown rice, khanned fire roasted tomatoes -
Since I always make LOTS, Auntie Di stopped by after work for a takeout khontainer - since she was going to meet Uncle Paul for something, I sent some along for him too - good hot OR khold! 

Auntie Di and I did some BJ's shopping on SUNday - filled The KhrossTrek with foodables and new house stuffs for her - I got three things :-)  
For the first time since she moved to her new place, I got to see Khousin Emmy - no pictures as my BlackBerry battery was charging - but she's doing REALLY well there - her Blonde Beau really agrees with her - she was happy to see me but not TOOOOOO happy - like bouncing off the wall happy - but both did bring me a sandal!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Dinner looks fabulous! The sandal gift made us smile☺