Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Sharing

 From FrEYEday night after we got bakhk from our walk - 
 Dreaming of the PURRRRFEKHT Valentine's Day Pressie

 Akhtually, this was the scene as we returned from a walk earlier in the week - sooooo subtle!





I have to keep 'em plump!

Happy Valentine's Day EvFURRYone!

My pressie will be to have Mom home with me on SUNday - once again, due to the weather predikhtions fur New England, Mom's Brittany transport has been affekhted and postponed - her passenger was to end his trek SUNday night in Maine - but Mother Nature might have prevented that SOOOO, next weekend he'll try again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Donna said...

Woof woof! I hope u Mom has a good transport next time. :)

Anonymous said...

One day you'll get the Khyra, maybe.

Happy Valentine's

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Have a beautiful Valentine's Day, dear Khyra!
And special kitty headbumpies to the sweet kitties! Stay warm. Cuddle with Khyra. I am so sure she would love that!

Elyse K said...

Oh, Khyra! Your khytty buddies are so sweet! Woo and Mom get a day together! I hope woo got just a bit of snow fur a Valentine's Day pressie <3