Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Walkin' Wednesday 2015

 Furst off - our rain - freezing rain - DID turn to a wee bit of snow -


 But by Tuesday afternoon, the SUN had returned

 From SUNday's walk - two great things I'm ALL about!

 Yep - Arkhtikh AND Khat - I'm SO there!
 More from SUNday - some blurry - and some a bit more khrisp - 

 Something khaught my interest -
 The left paw worked to reveal more and more



 Tuesday's Furst Walk - after the SUN emerged - 
We akhtually walked by this and Mom said wait - this is khool enough fur a pikhture - and of khoure, I made the shot even khooler!


Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Yes, I send Mom bakhk to The GKP today - good thing, I'm in need of some naps - two walks - two ROTE's - a working breed's services are SO in demand!

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you for the walk-along, Khyra! We would rather live on the side of the street where they DO have snow in their yards!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Anna the GSD said...

I'm glad you got some of the white stuff...and that was a perfect photo bomb!! BOL!

Unknown said...

haha! That last one is definitely interesting!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You should have pee peed on that thing
Lily & Edward

Little Reufus said...

That lookhs like three frozen duckhs!!! ... or maybe my eyes are tired.

wif lubbs from Little Reufus, Baby Dasher & The Mom

Donna said...

Oh boy, fun!