Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday MOMSandMEday

 From SUNday morning - 
 I think she was chekhking to make sure she smelled birdy nice!
 Just a nice view from their palace in the afternoon 
 Unkhle Paul sent this to Auntie Di earlier in the week - 
 That's her Angel Sierra - her purple khollared Golden Smooch - 
 Mom wasn't khwikhk enough to snag me planting my breakfast biskhuit but she saw where it was 

 Akhtually, this is my go to placement - this khorner of the living room sofa - 
 Mom pikhked it out and gave it to me BUT I wasn't done yet - I made a few more loops of the furst floor - 
 and even cirkhled bakhk past The Doggy Nanny - ate it eventually of khourse!
 Mom was on the phone chatting with a special pal - so I waited fur her to be done bekhause I KNEW it would be WALK TIME!
 and yes she khame with the flashie beastie - 
 Okay Mom - LET'S GO!
 Of khourse, I had PLANNED to do my USUAL paw work on the bed but........

YEAH - make MY day -

I decided to just wait in the hallway whilst she got her outside khlothes on - we went fur a walk and then fur a ride to Lancaster - and a scenikh trip bakhk THEN another walk - 

I'm a happy Husky ;-)

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

DESERT PUPS said...

Khyra!!! We've missed you. Sorry we haven't been around lately. Mom was really sad after losing Scuba and Toby. And then we lost Norman last year, so that was tough. But Mom's trying to get out more and writing the book was very therapeutic. Anyway, we'll try to stop by more often. Hope all is well.

Woof, Woof,
Keiko

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mom had a cairn terrier that walked around with his bone and crying until he found the perfect hiding spot
Lily & Edward

How Sam Sees It said...

Sunday was a beautiful day wasn't it?

Your bone wouldn't last long in our house, Khyra!

Monty and Harlow

Unknown said...

Aw what wonderful photos Khyra!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!